Fashion mogul Ashley Olsen was spotted at the Los Angeles International Airport wearing this:
Ashley Olsen arrive at Los Angeles International Airport and walks bare foot through the security check Los Angeles, California- 13.12.12
An all-black ensemble consisting of a pair of skinny jeans, jacket and a top. Simple as it looks, Ashley looks like she is about to walk the runway to showcase a new RTW collection. With that sunglasses and leather bag, she has successfully achieved casual classiness.
Her choice of footwear is also casual – a pair of black canvas loafers. We often see Ashley inject vintage pieces in her outfits – maxi skirts, button down tops, oversized sunglasses, what-have-you.
It looks like she is a fan of loafers, especially as airport footwear because this isn’t the first time we see her rocking vintage style loafers. She wore a pair of Tory Burch Plum loafers last October.
She walked bare footed though as she goes through the security check at the airport.
Fancy copying Ashley’s chic casual style? Make sure you get your hands on these loafers:
1. Petra Driving Shoe, $228.00, Robert Zur
2. Carissa Loafer, $255.00, Kate Spade New York
3. Kendal Loafer, $90.00, Topshop
4. Lucky Bet Loafer, $184.95, Gentle Souls
5. Harlis Loafer, $225.00, Rebecca Minkoff
6. Cady Flat, $149.95, Isaac Mizrahi New York
7. Kimberly Essence Loafer, $129.95, Aetrex
Credit: (Mandatory): Revolutionpix/WENN.com