Happy Easter! Time to relax and celebrate with family and friends out in the sun. Bust out your ’70s style cork sandals for a nostalgic, outdoorsy touch to your spring style. Here are our favorites from Shopbop‘s list of cork sandals that are ready to take a walk outside!
1. Kara Woven T-Strap Sandals, $278, Frye
Be the prettiest flower in the garden in these rose-colored t-strap sandals from Frye. Cork is in the inset of the wooden platform.
2. Waneka Oxford Platform Booties, $495, Rag & Bone
This open toe oxford bootie brings some preppy style to your color block mini dress. Especially striking are its dark colored cork platform and chunky heel.
3. Nasha Platform Sandal, $250, Pour La Victoire
Shine as bright as those painted Easter eggs with this Kelly green patent leather platform sandal from Pour La Victoire!
4. Newport Platform Sandals, $450, Rag & Bone
Black is not dreary in the form of this Rag & Bone black leather sandal with dark cork that sandwiches a neon orange lining.
5. Niro Suede High Heel Sandals, $695, Jerome C. Rousseau
We love this eye-popping coral suede sandal stitched with platinum leather at the vamp. Best with flirty, flowy skirts.
6. Petra Platform Sandals, $350, Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent
How about some glam with this black leather crisscross platform sandal with cork platform and heel and gold lined interior? Yes oh yes.
Check out more cork shoes and sandals at Shopbop!